Prime-Line A109 4" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Latch and Pull with Security Lock
Model Number: A109
Variation: Black Plastic
Everyday Low Price: $8.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.99
Your Final Price: $8.00
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable black plastic and includes a security lock feature for an added measure of safety for your home. The non-handed design can be used on left or right sliding doors. This pull requires a mortise-style installation and is a perfect fit for Columbia brand sliding screen doors measuring 1/2" thick.
- This black plastic assembly may be installed for left or right hand use. This mortise style latch is perfect for use on 1/2 in. thick doors. Comes complete with a security lock feature. May be used on Columbia brand doors.
- Black plastic construction
- Versatile non-handed design can be used for left or right-handed applications
- Mortise-style mounting fits perfectly on 1/2" thick doors
- Can also be used on Columbia brand doors
- Complete with security lock feature
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One pull set included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3" center-to-center
Dimensions: 1-7/8" W x 4" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.