Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This latch and pull assembly from Prime-Line is constructed from hardy aluminum and comes in an anodized finish. It features a surface-mounted design with slotted screw holes for easy installation and adjustment. This particular model is intended for left-handed applications only and is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. A keeper and all necessary fasteners are included.
- This screen door latch and pull are constructed from anodized aluminum. It features surface mount design and a left hand application. Many different manufacturers use this type of screen door latch and pull.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Surface-mounted, left hand design (as viewed from inside)
- Latch and pull style used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 8 x 3/8" and one 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull set with strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-5/8" center-to-center
- Keeper Dimensions: 13/16" W x 7/8" H x 7/16" projection
Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 3-5/8" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.