Prime-Line 3-5/8" Aluminum Sliding Screen Door Right-Handed Latch and Pull
Model Number: A101
Variation: Anodized Aluminum
Everyday Low Price: $5.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.33
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This latch and pull assembly from Prime-Line is constructed from hardy aluminum and comes in an anodized finish. It features a surface-mounted design with slotted screw holes for easy installation and adjustment. This particular model is intended for right-handed applications only and is used by many sliding screen door manufacturers. A keeper and all necessary fasteners are included.
- This screen door latch and pull are constructed from anodized aluminum. It features a surface mount design and a right hand application. Many different manufacturers use this type of screen door latch and pull.
- Anodized finish aluminum construction
- Surface-mounted, right hand design (as viewed from inside)
- Latch and pull style used by many sliding screen door manufacturers
- Includes two 8 x 3/8" and one 6 x 5/8" Phillips, pan head, sheet metal screws
- One pull set with strike included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-5/8" center-to-center
- Keeper Dimensions: 13/16" W x 7/8" H x 7/16" projection
Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 3-5/8" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.