Prime-Line 3-9/16" Black Plastic Sliding Screen Door Pull with Steel Latch
Model Number: A151
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sliding screen door pull from Prime-Line is constructed from durable, black plastic. It features a solid steel latch ready for mortise installation and boasts a non-handed design that can be used on either left or right sliding doors. This particular style of pull fits on Jim Walters sliding extruded frame screen doors.
- Sliding Screen Door Inside and Outside Pulls, Steel Lever Latch Screws Included
- Black plastic construction with steel latch
- Non-handed orientation can be used for left and right hand applications
- Mortise installation with steel latch
- Fits Jim Walters™ extruded doors
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- One unit included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 3-9/16" center-to-center
Dimensions: 2-1/8" W x 4-1/4" H with 3-9/16" hole center
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.