Prime-Line 3-3/8" x 3-3/8" Aluminum Corner Roller Assembly with Plastic Wheel
Model Number: B604
Everyday Low Price: $5.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.33
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller and corner combination from Prime-Line features an aluminum-constructed bracket that offers both strength and durability. It features a steel, ball-bearing wheel with an adjustable roller height for versatile application and installation. This particular style of roller is used by several screen door manufacturers.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Plastic Roller and Aluminum Corner Bracket, 3-3/8" High
- Stamped aluminum construction
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Adjustable roller height with adjusting screw
- Used by several screen door manufacturers including Jim Walters
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- One corner roller included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 1-1/8" W x 13/32" T x 3-3/8" L x 3-3/8" H
Dimensions: 1-1/8" W x 13/32" T x 3-3/8" L x 3-3/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.