Prime-Line 2-Pack 2-1/4" Steel V-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Wheels
Model Number: B609
Menards® SKU: 4312068
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of sliding screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line features a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring mounting arm with a center-grooved plastic wheel and steel ball bearings for smooth operation and excellent durability. They also offer a universal design that is used by many manufacturers and will fit various applications with a similar roller assembly.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Nylon Roller with Steel Tension Spring
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Bent V-spring design
- Fits Metal Industries™ and Academy Mfg Co™ screen doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-1/4" L
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.