Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of tension rollers from Prime-Line offers durable, Plastic construction and features 1" diameter, center-grooved wheels. The roller assemblies come affixed in a steel housing with a heat-treated, high tension, steel wire spring. Their versatile design and snap-in mounting allow these rollers to be used as either top or bottom rollers.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Plastic Spring Tension Roller with Hinge Style Mounting Assembly, 2" Length
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel wire spring
- Hinge-style mounting assembly
- Can be used as a top or bottom roller
- Snaps onto corner number 849650
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Spring Tension Roller Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 2" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.