Prime-Line 2-Pack 2-1/4" Steel V-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Ball Bearing Wheels
Model Number: B686
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door tension rollers from Prime-Line feature a center-grooved, nylon wheel and come affixed to a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring that offers long lasting use and steady operation. This style of roller is used specifically on doors manufactured by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co. and comes complete with fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- Heat Treated Wheel w/ Center Groove 1" Nylon Ball Bearing Flat, High Tension Steel Bent Spring Design Used by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co.
- Durable, steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Used by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two roller units included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-1/4" L
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.