Prime-Line 2-Pack 2-1/4" Steel V-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Ball Bearing Wheels
Model Number: B686
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door tension rollers from Prime-Line feature a center-grooved, nylon wheel and come affixed to a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring that offers long lasting use and steady operation. This style of roller is used specifically on doors manufactured by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co. and comes complete with fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- Heat Treated Wheel w/ Center Groove 1" Nylon Ball Bearing Flat, High Tension Steel Bent Spring Design Used by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co.
- Durable, steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Used by Metal Industries and Academy Mfg. Co
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two roller units included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-1/4" L