Prime-Line 1-1/2" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assembly with 1-1/4" Wheel
Model Number: D1532
Everyday Low Price: $12.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.43
Your Final Price: $11.56
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller assembly from Prime-Line boasts a universal design with a 1-1/4" steel ball-bearing roller. The adjustable diecast housing assembly provides versatile application and smooth operation while maintaining stability and long lasting use. This particular model is used by Fleetwood, Fullview and many other glass door manufacturers.
- Concave Universal Design 1-1/4" Steel Ball Bearing Roller Used By Fleetwood, Fullview and Many Other Glass Door Manufacturers
- Universal design with adjustable diecast housing
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Used by Fleetwood, Fullview and many other glass door manufacturers
- Top mounting hole matches 10-32" machine thread
- Side mounting hole matches 1/4-20" machine thread
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1-1/4" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 13/16" W x 1-1/2" L x 1-3/16" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.