Prime-Line 1-3/4" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assembly with 1-1/8" Wheel
Model Number: D1755
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller assembly from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. This model offers a 1-1/8" diameter wheel with an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. It is used by several glass door manufacturers.
- Concave U-tab 1-1/8" Steel Ball Bearing Roller Unit Adjustable Steel Housing Assembly Used By Several Glass Door Manufacturers
- Adjustable steel housing with 25/32" flare
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Used by several glass door manufacturers
- Fitted with a 1-1/8" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- One roller assembly included per package
Dimensions: 9/16" W x 1-3/4" L x 1-1/16" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.