Prime-Line 1-3/4" Adjustable Steel Ball Bearing Roller Assembly with 1" Wheel
Model Number: D1757
Everyday Low Price: $10.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.21
Your Final Price: $9.78
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This roller assembly from Prime-Line features hardy steel construction and quality ball bearings for lasting durability. This model offers a 1" diameter, flat edge wheel with an adjustable steel housing assembly, providing your sliding door with smooth and quiet operation. It is used specifically by Capitol Door as well as several other glass door manufacturers.
- Flat Steel Ball Bearing Roller Unit Adjustable Steel Housing Assembly Used By Capitol Door
- Adjustable steel housing with 1-1/8" minimum height
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Used specifically by Capitol Door brand
- Fitted with a 5/16" wide x 1" diameter, flat edge, steel wheel
- One roller assembly included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 19/32" W x 1-3/4" L x 1-1/8" H
Dimensions: 19/32" W x 1-3/4" L x 1-1/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.