Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These roller assemblies from Prime-Line are constructed of a Plastic main frame and an adjustable, spring-loaded, Plastic inner yoke providing smoother operation for your sliding screen door. They feature a center-grooved, Plastic wheel design and come complete with mounting screws for simple and easy installation. This particular model is similar to the B-646 roller assembly but with a thinner housing. It offers a perfect fit for Columbia style doors.
- Sliding Screen Door Roller, used on Roll Formed Doors, Narrow Housing Thickness of 5/16" x 1-15/16" Wide
- Thin, Plastic housing
- Adjustable roller height with adjusting screw
- Used by Columbia brand doors
- Fitted with a 7/32" wide x 1" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-15/16" center-to-center
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-3/8" L x 1-1/4" H
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 1-3/8" L x 1-1/4" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.