Prime-Line 2-Pack 1-31/32" Plastic and Aluminum Roller Assemblies with Adjustable Cams
Model Number: B684
Menards® SKU: 4312108
Everyday Low Price: $9.97
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.10
Your Final Price: $8.87
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of roller assemblies from Prime-Line features a bottom-mounted design and an adjustable cam for versatile application. The aluminum inner housing is secured in a Plastic outer housing providing strength and long lasting durability. This particular model fits perfectly on Andersen brand doors and comes complete with hardware for a quick and easy installation.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Plastic Ball Bearing Roller with a Plastic and Aluminum Housing, 1-31/32" Wide
- Outer housing of Plastic construction
- Aluminum inner housing with adjustable cam
- Ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Fits Andersen™ Screen Doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 15/32" W x 1-31/32" L x 1-13/16" H
Dimensions: 15/32" W x 1-31/32" L x 1-13/16" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.