Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of roller assemblies from Prime-Line features a steel-constructed roller and a spring-loaded design, providing smoother operation for your sliding door. These particular rollers come affixed to an adjustable steel housing with a top adjusting screw and are used by Bay-Mills and other door manufacturers.
- Spring Loaded, Steel Housing with Top Adjusting Screw Used by Bay-Mills and Other Door Manufacturers, 2-7/16" Length
- Durable steel housing
- Spring-loaded design with top adjusting screw
- Steel ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Used by Bay-Mills and other door manufacturers
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- 5/16" diameter mounting post
- Two roller units included per package
- Roller Assembly Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-7/16" L x 1/2" H
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-7/16" L x 1/2" H
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.