Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These roller assemblies are constructed of a Plastic main frame and an adjustable, spring-loaded, Plastic inner yoke, providing smoother operation for your sliding screen door. These roller assemblies also feature a center-grooved, Plastic wheel design and come complete with mounting screws for simple and easy installation. This particular model is similar to the B-646 roller assembly but with a thinner housing. It offers a perfect fit for Columbia® style doors.
- Replacement 1" Diameter Plastic Rollers with Plastic Housing for Sliding Screen Doors
- Thin, Plastic housing
- Used by Columbia brand and other sliding screen doors
- Adjustable roller height with adjusting screw
- Fitted with a 7/32" wide x 1" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two roller units included per package
- Mounting holes are spaced 1-15/16" center-to-center
- Screen Door Roller Assemb1"PlasticWheel Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 1-1/4" H x 5/16" T
Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 1-1/4" H x 5/16" T
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.