Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature 7/8" diameter, center-grooved wheels fitted with high tension, heat-treated springs and a solid aluminum housing for long lasting strength. The wheels themselves are made of quality nylon plastic, providing smooth and quiet operation for your sliding screen door. These particular tension rollers are center-mounted and can be used for top or bottom mount applications.
- Durable aluminum housing
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel, center-mounted spring
- Friction fit design provides quick and easy installation
- Can be used as a top or bottom mount roller for Keller doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 7/8" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Two roller assemblies included per package
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 1-1/2" L x 3/4" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.