Prime-Line 2-Pack Steel M-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Wheels
Model Number: B643
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These tension rollers from Prime-Line feature a center-grooved, nylon wheel. They come affixed to an adjustable, heat-treated, high tension, steel spring and are used by several glass door manufacturers. The 1/8" locator pin holds these rollers in a fixed position, allowing them to function properly and provide smooth operation for your screen door. This set also comes complete with fasteners for a quick and easy installation.
- Adjustable 1 in. Nylon Wheel with Center Groove Heat Treated, High Tension Steel Spring Used by Several Glass Door Manufacturers
- Durable, steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Adjustable design used by several patio door manufacturers
- 5/16" long x 1/8" diameter locator pin holds roller in fixed position
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Two roller units included per package
Dimensions: 1" diameter x 1/4" wide
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.