Prime-Line 2-Pack 2-1/2" Steel Straight Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Wheels
Model Number: B685
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature nylon-constructed wheels with a center-grooved design and include a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring, allowing for smoother operation of your sliding door. They also come equipped with an aluminum roller saddle providing stability and long lasting durability.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Nylon Ball Bearing Roller with a 2-1/2" Flat Steel Tension Spring
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Ball-bearings allow easier and smoother operation
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 2-1/2" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.