Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature 1" diameter, center-grooved wheels fitted with high tension, heat-treated springs constructed from durable steel for long lasting strength. The wheels themselves are made from steel and feature quality ball bearings, providing smooth and quiet operation for your sliding screen door. This particular style of tension roller fits on Columbia brand doors and comes complete with fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- Durable steel construction
- Steel ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Features a heat-treated, high tension V-spring
- Universal design fits most applications including Columbia brand doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Two roller assemblies included per package
Dimensions: 2" x 2" spring
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.