Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door tension rollers from Prime-Line feature a center-grooved wheel available in Plastic or steel. They come affixed to a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring that offers long lasting use and sturdy operation. This style of roller is used specifically on doors manufactured by Metal Industries.
- 1" Outside Diameter 1-3/4" Length Sliding Screen Door Offset Tension Spring Plastic or Steel Ball Bearing Roller fits Metal Industries® Doors
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Bent V-spring design
- Used by Metal Industries®
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave wheel
- Two roller units included per package
- Spring Tension Roller Assembly Dimensions: 1-3/4" long
Dimensions: 1-3/4" long
Brand Name: Prime-Line
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.