Prime-Line 2-Pack 1-7/8" Steel Straight Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Wheels
Model Number: B518
Menards® SKU: 4312062
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of tension rollers from Prime-Line features 1" diameter, center-grooved, nylon wheels for smooth and quiet operation. The roller assemblies come affixed to an adjustable, heat-treated, high tension, steel spring and can be used as either top or bottom mount rollers. This set also comes complete with fasteners for quick and easy installation.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Tension Nylon Roller in 1-7/8" Long Housing Assembly
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Can be used as a top or bottom roller
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Mounting fasteners included for easy installation
- Two roller units included per package
Dimensions: 1-7/8" long
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.