Prime-Line 2-Pack Steel M-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Nylon Ball Bearing Wheels
Model Number: B640
Everyday Low Price: $6.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.77
Your Final Price: $6.22
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of rollers from Prime-Line features a center-grooved, adjustable, nylon, ball-bearing wheel that provides smooth and quiet operation for your sliding door. The rollers come affixed to a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring and are used by several glass door manufacturers.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Nylon Ball Bearing Roller with Double Loop Tension Spring
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel spring
- Used by many patio door manufacturers
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, nylon wheel
- Two roller units included per package
Dimensions: 1/4" wide x 1" diameter
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.