Prime-Line 2-Pack 2-1/4" Steel V-Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with Steel Wheels
Model Number: B576
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This pair of tension rollers from Prime-Line feature steel construction with ball-bearings and a center-grooved design for smooth and quiet operation. They come fitted with a heat-treated, high tension, steel spring and are used by Metal Industries and Academy Manufacturing Company.
- 1" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door 2-1/4" Long Tension Spring Nylon Roller Fits Academy® or Metal Industries® Doors
- Durable steel construction
- Heat-treated, high tension spring
- Bent V-spring design
- Used by Metal Industries® and Academy Mfg Co.®
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 1" diameter, concave, steel wheel
- Two roller units included per package
Dimensions: 5/16" W x 2-1/4" L
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.