Prime-Line 2-Pack 1-1/2" Center Spring Tension Roller Assemblies with 7/8" Plastic Wheels
Model Number: B503
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.44
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These screen door roller assemblies from Prime-Line feature 7/8" diameter, center-grooved wheels fitted with high tension, heat-treated springs and a solid aluminum housing for long lasting strength. The wheels themselves are made of quality Plastic, providing smooth and quiet operation for your sliding screen door. These particular tension rollers are center-mounted and can be used for top or bottom mount applications.
- 7/8" Outside Diameter Sliding Screen Door Plastic Concave Roller with a Steel Tension Spring
- Durable aluminum housing
- Heat-treated, high tension, steel, center-mounted spring
- Friction fit design provides quick and easy installation
- Can be used as a top or bottom mount roller for Keller doors
- Fitted with a 1/4" wide x 7/8" diameter, concave, Plastic wheel
- Two roller assemblies included per package
- Spring Tension Roller Dimensions: 3/8" W x 1-1/2" L x 3/4" H
Dimensions: 3/8" W x 1-1/2" L x 3/4" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.