Prime-Line 15" Steel Door Protector Chain Assembly
Model Number: K5026
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This chain and spring assembly from Prime-Line helps protect your outswinging storm door from wind damage. It features heavy-duty, solid steel construction and comes plated in a bright zinc finish. This chain installs easily into your doorjamb and features a heavy-gauge wire spring that can be used for both wood and metal doors. This particular model is adjustable to fit almost any door style. Fasteners are not included.
- Protects Wood or Metal Outswinging Doors From Wind Damage Heavy Gauge Spring Wire and Steel Chain Installs to Door and Jamb
- Heavy-duty steel construction with zinc-plated finish
- Heavy gauge spring wire and chain installs to door jamb
- Protects outswing doors from wind damage
- Adjustable design to fit most doors
- On assembly included per package
Dimensions: 15" and 13" long chain lengths
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.