Prime-Line 2-1/4" Black Diecast Sash Lock with 3/8" Latch Projection
Model Number: F2589
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This sash lock from Prime-Line features diecast zinc construction with a black finish. It does not use a separate keeper but instead engages a fixed rail with a 3/8" projection latch tongue. This type of sash lock can be used on both vertical and horizontal sliding windows, and with the included mounting screws, installation is fast and easy.
- Sliding and Vertical Hung Aluminum Window Latch, Black Finish, with 3/8" Latch Tongue Projection
- Black, diecast zinc construction
- Used on vertical and horizontal sliding windows
- Not designed to be used with a keeper
- 3/8" latch projection engages fixed sash rail slot
- Mounting screws included for easy installation
- Includes one lock and one keeper
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-1/4" center-to-center
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 2-15/16" L
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.