Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These steel-constructed sash springs from Prime-Line feature a corner-mounted design that allows for simple and easy installation. They can be used to repair weak or broken sash cords without removing the sash and offer increased friction for better window operation. These springs quickly mount in the upper or lower corner of the sash against the jamb and provide lasting durability for your window.
- Durable steel construction
- Quickly mounts in upper or lower corner of sash against jamb
- Increased friction against jamb prevents sagging due to broken or weak sash cords
- Allows repair of broken sash cords without removing sash
- Two springs included per package
Dimensions: 3/4" W x 4-7/8" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.