Prime-Line 2-5/16" White Plastic Spring-Loaded Tilt Latch Set
Model Number: F2599
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These spring-loaded tilt latches from Prime-Line are intended to replace worn or damaged latches on both single and double-hung vinyl windows as well as on aluminum double-hung units. They are designed to lock tilt-in sashes and allow the sash to pivot inwards for easy access to the exterior pane for cleaning and maintenance. This pair of latches features injected-molding plastic construction and includes one left-handed and one right-handed latch.
- 1 Pair Left Hand and Right Hand Tilt Latches for Vertical Hung Vinyl Windows, White Vinyl Latch with 2-5/16" Hole Centers x 3-3/8" Length
- White, injected-molding plastic construction
- For use on sash panels designed to tilt in and down for cleaning
- Spring-loaded design can be used on single or double-hung vinyl windows
- Includes one right-handed and one left-handed latch
- Mounting holes are spaced 2-5/16" center-to-center
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 1-1/4"W x 3-3/8" L
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.