Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® EPOXYShield Water-Based Basement Floor Coating is a two-component, water-based epoxy designed for finishing concrete basement floors that are in good, sound condition and free of curing agents and sealers. EPOXYShield will provide resistance to staining and wear. It is not intended for unsound, previous coatings or floors that have a moisture problem.
- Transforms a basement into an inviting living, playing or working space
- Seals floor for easy cleanup of spills and dirt
- Provides an attractive, easy-to-keep-clean satin coat
- Also great for basement walls
- Applies in one easy coat with no primer necessary
- Low-odor formula for safe use in any space
- Covers up to 250 square feet
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Shipping Dimensions: 13.13 x 8.25 x 7.75
Shipping Weight: 14.0 lbs
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 1 gallon (US)
||Clean-up: Soap and Water
|Color Family: Tan
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.