EPOXYShield Tintable Base Basement Floor Coating Kit - 1 gal.
Model Number: 225446
Menards® SKU: 5512329
Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum EPOXYShield Water-Based Basement Floor Coating is a two-component epoxy designed for finishing concrete basement floors that are in good, sound condition and are free of curing agents and sealers. It easily transforms an ordinary basement into a living, playing or working space and will provide lasting resistance to staining and wear. It should not be used on unsound previous coatings or on floors that have a moisture problem.
- Transforms a basement into an inviting living, playing or working space
- Seals floor for easy cleanup of spills and dirt
- Provides an attractive, easy-to-keep-clean satin coat
- Tintable to up to 30 different colors for a custom look
- Also great for basement walls
- Applies in one easy coat with no primer necessary
- Low-odor formula for safe use in any space
- Covers up to 250 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: EPOXYShield
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.