RockSolid Industrial Basecoat is a single component, 100% solids, aromatic Polyurea that has excellent adhesion properties to a variety of substrates. Due to its unique chemical make-up and manufacturing process, this coating exhibits great wetting properties while offering a virtually unlimited pot-life. Low odor and minimal VOC content allow for interior applications on projects such as retail environments, food and grocery stores, hospitals, kitchens and restaurants. The extended open times of the RockSolid Industrial Basecoat make it suitable for decorative aggregate broadcasting and results in a perfect broadcast every time, even on vertical surfaces. The inherent flexibility characteristics of polyurea allow the primer to expand and contract with the natural movement of the concrete, therefore reducing visible cracks and eliminating delamination concerns. The RockSolid Industrial Basecoat is customizable using RockSolid Industrial Basecoat Colour Shots to match any color required and will provide true opacity during thin mil applications. Ease of use and extreme durability make this coating the optimal choice for use on all projects, including Commercial, Industrial, and Residential applications.
- 20x stronger than epoxy
- 98% more flexible than epoxy
- 4 to 8 hour walk on time
- Solid Color Technique - Dip & roll applied at 400 square feet / pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Full Broadcast 1/4" Chip Technique - Dip & roll applied at 400 square feet / pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Full Broadcast 1/4" Chip Technique - Flat Squeegee & Backroll at 350 square feet / pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Single Broadcast Quartz Technique - Flat Squeegee & Backroll at 350 square feet / pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Double Broadcast Quartz Technique - Flat Squeegee & Backroll at 350 square feet / pouch (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
Brand Name: RockSolid Floors
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.