RockSolid Industrial Exterior Topcoat
Model Number: RSI-ETC-2G
Description & Documents
RockSolid Industrial Exterior Top Coat is a two component, 1:1 ratio, Aliphatic Polycuramine that has excellent chemical resistance and is used as an exterior top coat over a number of systems. With 100% UV-Stability, the RockSolid Industrial Exterior Top Coat is able to be installed outdoors without any yellowing, chalking or fading over time. Due to the two component nature of this product, it is also possible to use it for higher build topcoats over double broadcast quartz floors and those with heavy texture.
- 20x stronger than epoxy
- 98% more flexible than epoxy
- 4 to 8 hour walk on time
- 1 Part A : 1 Part B mix ratio
- Solid Color, Partial 1/4" Flake, RockSolid Industrial Color System Two Color Technique - Roll applied at 800 square feet /kit (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Full Broadcast 1/4" Chip Technique - Flat Squeegee & Backroll at 400 square feet / kit (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
- Double Broadcast Quartz Technique - Flat Squeegee & Backroll at 250 square feet / kit (3/8" NAP x 18" Roller)
Brand Name: RockSolid Floors
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/17/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.