Ideal® 4-star value garage doors offer durable construction with the choice of three panel designs. Featuring insulation nestled against a layer of steel, these doors are quieter and more energy efficient than non-insulated doors. They are a good choice for folks who want durability and need the benefits of an insulated garage door.
- 4-star door with 24-gauge, smooth steel construction
- Standard lift style with 2" bracket mount and 12" track radius
- Standard torsion shaft and spring
- Torsion spring requires 14-1/2" minimum headroom (see image above)
- Polystyrene insulation with back cover
- 2-2-1/4" support struts included
- Standard commercial grade hinge and roller hardware
- All track and installation hardware included
- Includes inside slide lock
- Operator and operator reinforcement bracket purchased separately
Dimensions: 14 ft. wide x 8 ft. high
Brand Name: Ideal®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.