Description & Documents
The C5EST 18 ft. wide x 12 ft. high garage door is 25 ga., non-insulated and tongue and groove section joints for a tight weather seal. This white solid door with no windows has a deep-ribbed woodgrain panel design. This door offers an alternative option for applications requiring economy and reliability in a lighter-gauge commercial garage door.
- 18 ft. Wide x 12 ft. High White Non-Insulated Woodgrain Deep Ribbed 12" Radius Torsion Spring Garage Door
- 3-star door with 25-gauge steel construction and woodgrain texture
- Standard lift style with 2" bracket mount and 12" radius track
- Standard torsion shaft and spring
- Torsion spring requires 14-1/2" minimum headroom (see image above)
- Standard commercial grade hinge and roller hardware
- 6-3" support struts included
- All track and installation hardware included
- Includes inside slide lock
- Rear track hanger kit, operator and operator reinforcement bracket purchased separately
Dimensions: 18 ft. wide x 12 ft. high
Brand Name: Ideal Door
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Overall Width: 18 Feet
||Overall Height: 12 Feet
||Style: Solid Garage Door
||Spring: Standard Torsion Spring
||Material: One sheet of durable (25 gauge) steel
|Overall Depth: 2 inch
||Window Style: Solid - No Windows
|Height: 12 ft.
||Width: 18 ft.
|Door Type: Deep Ribbed Woodgrain Panel Design
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.