Ideal® 4-star value garage doors offer durable construction with the choice of three panel designs. Featuring insulation nestled against a layer of steel, these doors are quieter and more energy efficient than non-insulated doors. They are a good choice for folks who want durability and need the benefits of an insulated garage door.
- 24-gauge steel construction with short panel design and woodgrain texture
- Sunrise style, double strength, single pane glass windows installed
- Standard lift style with 2" bracket mount and 12" track radius
- EZ-Set galvanized torsion spring requires 12" minimum headroom (see image above)
- 1-5/16" thick, vinyl backed, polystyrene insulation with an R-value of 6.3
- 0-L angle support strut included
- Standard hinge and roller hardware
- All track and installation hardware included
- Lock and operator reinforcement bracket purchased separately
Dimensions: 9 ft. wide x 8 ft. high
Brand Name: Ideal®
Vendor: Ideal Door
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.