Description & Documents
StormShield® Vinyl Garage Door Threshold
- The 45° hump on the inside of the door blocks pests, wind, snow, dirt and leaves from cluttering your garage
- StormShield is not recommended for use on asphalt, painted or treated surfaces, broken concrete or gravel
- Apply to clean, dry driveway at a temperature above 40°F you may leave your existing garage door bottom in place
- A tape measure, utility knife and a pencil will be needed for installation (not included)
- The StormShield kit includes a strong adhesive that is applied directly to the driveway and, along with the threshold, have a 2-year limited warranty against defect and failure
Dimensions: 3" Wide x 10 ft. Long
Brand Name: Storm Shield
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Includes: 1 - 10 Foot Rubber Threshold
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.