Prime-Line 7/16" Diameter Steel Bottom Lifting Bracket Set
Model Number: GD52197
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This set of bottom lifting brackets from Prime-Line features heavy-duty, 13-gauge, galvanized steel construction. The set includes one right-handed and one left-handed bracket, each accepting a standard 7/16" diameter roller stem. This style of bracket is most commonly used on wooden garage doors.
- Heavy Duty 13 Gauge Galvanized Steel Construction Steel Cable Pin used on Most Wood Doors Accepts a Standard 7/16" Diameter Stem Roller
- Heavy-duty 13-gauge steel construction with steel cable pin
- Can be used on most wood doors
- Accepts a standard 7/16" diameter stem roller
- Includes one right and one left-handed bracket
Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 5-3/4" H x 1-5/16" D
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.