Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This heavy-duty garage door hinge from Prime-Line is constructed from 14-gauge galvanized steel offering superior strength and lasting durability. With a roller tube that accepts a standard stem roller of 7/16" diameter, this style of hinge is used by many garage door manufacturers. It comes complete with all necessary fasteners, allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Hinge, Roller Tube Accepts a Standard 7/16" Diameter Stem Roller, Used by Most Garage Door Manufacturers
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Roller tube accepts a standard 7/16" diameter stem roller
- Number 3 position
- Used by most garage door manufacturers
- One hinge included per package
- Standard Hinge Dimensions: 3" wide
Dimensions: 3" wide
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Accessory Type: Garage Door Hinge
||Overall Width: 3 inch
|Includes: Four 1/4 inch-20 x 1-7/8 inch carriage bolts, Four 1/4 inch-20 hex jamb nuts, One #3 position hinge
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.