Prime-Line 3" Wide 14-Gauge Steel No. 3 Standard Garage Door Hinge
Model Number: GD52106
Everyday Low Price: $7.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.88
Your Final Price: $7.11
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. This heavy-duty garage door hinge from Prime-Line is constructed from 14-gauge galvanized steel offering superior strength and lasting durability. With a roller tube that accepts a standard stem roller of 7/16" diameter, this style of hinge is used by many garage door manufacturers. It comes complete with all necessary fasteners, allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel Hinge, Roller Tube Accepts a Standard 7/16" Diameter Stem Roller, Used by Most Garage Door Manufacturers
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Roller tube accepts a standard 7/16" diameter stem roller
- Used by most garage door manufacturers
- One hinge included per package
Dimensions: 3" wide
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.