Description & Documents
Environmentally Sustainable Interlocking Floors. Help conserve natural resources with the highest quality sustainable recycled interlocking foam mats in the market today. Made from recycled materials, this design is an extremely durable interlocking foam floor with an incredible variety of applications.
- Environmentally Friendly - Made from Recycled Materials
- Reversible, patented design allows use of both sides
- Moisture Resistant
- Child Safe, Non Toxic, Lead Free/Latex Free
- Flexible and Extremely Durable
- Shock Absorbent
- 13mm thick
- Easy to Clean - use mild soap and water. Test your vacuum prior to using and adjust to its highest setting and Do Not use the power brush feature.
- Floating floor - no adhesives needed or recommended
- 4 pack
- 16 sq.ft. per pack
Dimensions: 24" x 24"
Brand Name: The Parallax Group
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Approximate Width: 24"
|Approximate Length: 24"
|Coverage per Carton: 16 sq.ft.
||Made in the USA: No
|Manufactured Where: Taiwan
||Installation Method: Loose Lay/Floating
|Intended Uses: Multi-Purpose
|Resistant to: Moisture Resistant
|Shock Absorbent: Yes
||Sound Absorbent: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.