Description & Documents
NORSK™ PVC Vented Drain tiles are ideal for decks, patios, spas, and the garage. The open structure of this floor tile allows dirt and liquids to flow underneath the tile. NORSK™ vented interlocking floors feature ease of installation, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Flexible and Extremely Durable for Multi-Purpose Use
- Covers uneven and unsightly subfloor surfaces
- Easy to assemble and easy to maintain
- Anti-fatigue and Anti-slip properties for added health and safety
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation Properties
- Resistant to Most Chemicals and Solvents
- Floating floor - no adhesives needed or recommended
- UV Inhibitors for color fade resistance
- 6 pack
- 13.95 sq.ft. per pack
Dimensions: 18" x 18"
Brand Name: The Parallax Group
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Approximate Width: 18.3"
|Approximate Length: 18.3"
|Coverage per Carton: 13.95 sq.ft.
||Made in the USA: No
|Manufactured Where: China
||Installation Method: Loose Lay/Floating
|Intended Uses: Multi-Purpose
|Resistant to: Most Chemicals and Solvents
|Shock Absorbent: Yes
||Sound Absorbent: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.