Description & Documents
This simple glass panel features blinds between two panes of glass from Mastercraft®'s Internal Mini-Blind Series. The internal blinds do not require cleaning and can be easily lifted or tilted with a simple slide. You can easily replace the glass in your front door in a few simple steps. Remove the interior frame screws before removing the interior frame, exterior frame and the glass panel. Strip away any caulking and clean around the exterior cut-out surface. Then you're ready to place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out and screw the new frame and glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided. By following these steps, your exterior door can have a fresh new look in just a few minutes.
- Ready-to-install decorative replacement glass unit
- Practical design from Mastercraft®'s Internal Mini-Blind Series
- Clear glass with internal mini-blinds that lift and tilt
- White poly heat and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended door cut-out of 23" x 65"
- Obscurity rating is 0 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 22" W x 64" H x 1"
Brand Name: Mastercraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.