Mastercraft® LT-8 Internal Mini-Blind 22" x 64" Glass for Exterior Door
Model Number: F800LT8
Menards® SKU: 4085056
Variation: Internal Blinds
Everyday Low Price: $228.30
11% Mail-In Rebate: $25.11
Your Final Price: $203.19
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Replacing the glass in your front door is quick & easy! All you need is a few common tools and a little elbow grease, and you're on your way to making a beautiful entrance to your home. Just follow these simple steps: (1) Remove the interior frame screws. (2) Remove the interior frame and then the exterior frame including the glass panel. (3) Remove any caulking, and clean around the exterior cut-out surface, (4) Place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out. (5) Screw the new frame & glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided.
- Ready-to-install, decorative replacement glass unit
- Practical design from Mastercraft's Internal Mini-Blind Series
- Clear glass with internal mini-blinds that lift and tilt
- White, poly heat and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended Door Cut-Out: 23" x 65"
- Obscurity Rating: 0 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick, exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 22"W x 64"H x 1"D
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.