Description & Documents
Adorn your exterior door with a traditional oval glass panel from the St. Rafael Series. The simple and stately design welcomes visitors into your home with its mix of dark and light glass. You can easily replace the glass in your front door in a few simple steps. Remove the interior frame screws before removing the interior frame, exterior frame and the glass panel. Strip away any caulking and clean around the exterior cut-out surface. Then you're ready to place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out and screw the new frame and glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided. By following these steps, your exterior door can have a fresh new look in just a few minutes.
- Ready-to-install decorative replacement glass unit
- Elegant pattern from Mastercraft®'s St. Rafael Series
- Gray Baroque glass with zinc accents
- Granite glass with clear bevels
- White poly heat- and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Triple-pane, insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended door cut-out of 15" x 38"
- Obscurity rating is 7 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 14" W x 37" H x 1"
Brand Name: Mastercraft
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.