Mastercraft® TU-930 Tuscany 14" x 37" Oval Glass for Exterior Door
Model Number: F800TU930
Menards® SKU: 4088280
Variation: Liquid Accents
Description & Documents
Add some old-style class to your entryway with this fabulous beveled oval glass panel from the Tuscany Series. The intricate design shimmers in the light to make your door stand out. You can easily replace the glass in your front door in a few simple steps. Remove the interior frame screws before removing the interior frame, exterior frame and the glass panel. Strip away any caulking and clean around the exterior cut-out surface. Then you're ready to place the new, pre-caulked frame on the cut-out and screw the new frame and glass panel assembly together from the inside out with the screws provided. By following these steps, your exterior door can have a fresh new look in just a few minutes.
- Ready-to-install decorative replacement glass unit
- Elegant design from Mastercraft®'s Tuscany Series
- Clear liquid crystal bevels with liquid accents
- Floral liquid crystals throughout the design
- White poly heat- and UV-resistant frame
- White frame with no painting required
- Triple-pane, insulated, safety-tempered glass
- Recommended door cut-out of 15" x 38"
- Obscurity rating is 9 of 10 (see Technical Specifications below for guide)
- Replacement glass intended for 1-3/4" thick exterior steel doors
Dimensions: 14" W x 37" H x 1" D
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.