Northview 32" x 16" x 8" White Vinyl Buck Sliding Basement Window with Insulated Glass
Model Number: NVPP3216W7
Select Rough Opening
Description & Documents
We use extra thick PVC materials on all of our Perma-Buk Pro windows and then fusion weld the frame and sash corners to assure years of trouble-free performance. Our fully welded frames and sashes ensure that the weather will stay out and the corners will not "open up" over time as with mechanically fastened corners. Our windows are designed with 3/4" insulated glass, a sloped sill and fin-seal weatherstripping to provide an energy-efficient combination. To make installation easier, our windows come fully assembled and braced to reduce your on-site labor costs. We even apply a protective film on the inside and out to prevent against frame damage during construction, and our new innovative design eliminates the possibility of installation being accidentally upside down or backwards.
- Built with an extra thick welded PVC frame for maximum strength
- Fusion-welded corners prevent leaking from moisture and air
- 7-7/8" Frame with factory punched tie slots, designed for easy poured or block wall installations
- Rugged design is ideal for new concrete construction
- Clear insulating glass aids in energy savings
- Supplied with bracing and protective film to preserve window during installation
- Double slider operation for increased versatility
- Both sashes remove for easy cleaning
- Includes a half screen for great fresh air flow in musty areas
- Frame: 31-7/8" W x 15-7/8" H x 7-7/8" D
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Rough Opening 32-3/8" x 16-3/8" x 8"
Brand Name: Northview Window and Door
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.