Description & Documents
The "Traditional" double-gliding utility window was specially developed for installation into garages, sheds, pole buildings and other similar structures where a low-cost alternative to high-maintenance aluminum and wood windows is desirable. It is constructed of polyvinylchloride (PVC) which will not warp, peel or corrode and will provide years of trouble-free performance. The "Traditional" gliding window is sized for many popular opening sizes and comes with an integral J-channel and nailing flange for ease of installation.
- Features a maintenance-free vinyl frame and sash
- Clear single pane glass allows in maximum sunlight
- Sash removes for easy cleaning
- Features a 2-1/2" thick frame for strength and style
- Double slider operation for increased versatility
- Includes a full screen for excellent fresh air flow
- Also includes an integral nailing fin, a J-channel and hardware
- Frame: 47-1/2" W x 23-1/2" H
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: Rough Opening 48" x 24"
Brand Name: Northview Windows and Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.