Local egress regulations vary, so a good place to start is by visiting your codes administration office. Not all basement rooms need a legal egress window, but certainly no basement bedrooms will be allowed without one. Calling a room a den before the inspection and a bedroom after that also won't work because any bedroom-sized room with a closet is considered a bedroom by inspectors, no matter what the blueprint may show.
- Replace your existing aluminum single pane glass window with an all white vinyl window
- Lo-E Insulated double pane glass
- Fits into your existing frame
- Includes screen and hardware
- Fits Openings 31"W x 36-1/2" to 36-3/4"H
- Tip-to-Tip Outside Unit Dimension 30-3/4"W x 36-1/4"H
Dimensions: Fits Openings 31"W x 36-1/2" to 36-3/4"H
Brand Name: IPS
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.