Description & Documents
Replace your existing aluminum single pane window with an all-white vinyl window! When you're unsure about egress window regulations, a good place to start is your local codes administration office. Regulations vary from place to place and not all basement rooms need a legal egress window, but certainly the safety of your home and loved ones is a number one priority. Remember, all basement bedrooms -- even bedroom-size rooms with a closet -- must have a regulation size egress window, no matter what the blueprints may show.
- Strong vinyl construction for no maintenance and better energy savings
- Lo-E 3/4" insulated double pane glass provides superior energy savings
- Fits into the existing frame for easy installation
- Includes screen and hardware
- Consult your municipality's codes administration office for local code requirements
- Designed as a replacement window for existing egress style windows - check your local municipality for egress codes in your area
- When window is removed from the buck frame the clear opening is 29-1/2" wide x 35-3/4" high
- Spring loaded aluminum barrel bolt latch mechanisms are designed to retain the replacement window while it sits in the buck frame
- Fits openings 31" W x 36-1/2" to 36-3/4" H
Dimensions: 30-3/4" W x 36-1/4" H (tip to tip)
Brand Name: International Product Supply
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.