JELD-WEN® W2500 Series 34-1/8" x 48-3/4" White Clad Low-E 270 Glass Double-Hung Window
Model Number: MENOLJW144600007
Menards® SKU: 4042524
Variation: New Construction White Alum. Clad
Description & Documents
JELD-WEN aluminum-clad wood windows are made to be durable, energy efficient and low-maintenance. With natural pine interior treated with Auralast wood treatment, these windows are well protected against wood decay, water saturation and termites and are suitable for any architectural style or design. They're just as attractive as they are reliable! Each JELD-WEN product is designed to create lasting value for your home which is why this model is backed by a 20-year limited warranty.
- Brilliant White Aluminum Clad Wood New Construction Double Hung Window with 4-9/16 Jamb, natural pine interior with Auralast wood treatment protects against wood decay, water saturation and termites
- Low-E 270 insulated glass with argon for great energy savings
- BetterView mesh full screen included for durability and great fresh air infiltration
- Auralast pine interior for lasting strength and beauty
- Jambs measure 4-9/16" wide
- Features Tilt Assist for easy cleaning
- Includes an integral nailing fin for faster installation and a tight seal
- Desert Sand finish hardware included to match window style
- Backed by a 20-year limited warranty & Made in the USA
- ENERGY STAR® qualified to save energy, money and the environment
- Actual unit size is 33-3/8" wide x 48" high
Dimensions: Rough Opening: 34-1/8" W x 48-3/4" H
Brand Name: JELD-WEN®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.